1. Safely and securely clear away the headliner canvas by first eliminating any brackets, handles and trims that may well be keeping it in location. Warning have to be taken as these regions can be brittle about time, primarily if the roof lining is weakened, odds are, these areas have also been exposed to comparable deterioration. Use correct applications to dismantle the surroundings.
2.Once eradicated, spot all your screws, bolts, brackets and handles in an organised fashion. Last factor you want is a lacking screw.
3.Securely peel off the materials and brush off all the aged glue from the canvas. You will require a good deal of elbow grease and surely suit in your daily physical exercise performing this element.
4. Once the glue has been eradicated, it is time to utilize the glue on the canvas.
5. Carefully roll around the new headlining materials portion by section and making use of your other hand to pave the place for a sleek complete. Cars and trucks with specified attachments to the roof, like a DVD device and so on, have to have the holes carved out.
6. At the time you have your new liner on the canvas it is time to reinstall it to the vehicle roof and stabilising the spot utilizing the brackets, screws and so on collected from stage 2.
7. Give the roof lining a light clear and wipe down if there are any fingerprints and let it to dry right away.